CAA Micro-Roni Chassis for Glock 17/22
The newest compact addition for a pistol carbine conversion kit.
The Micro RONI® is the newest compact addition for a pistol carbine conversion kit. The lightweight and sturdy platform for various glocks and pistols is made of aluminum with a polymer body. The Micro RONI® features a folding stock for a sturdier position.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit and lock
- Equipped with a long top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Provides two extra side Picatinny rails on both right and left for mounting additional accessories
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast handling
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Features a right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise* (Not Included)
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload
- Front integral tactical light (Not Included)
- Front and rear flip-up sight (Not Incldued)
- Fits only Glock gen’ 3+4 (with bottom picatinny rail), not including compensated models (17, 22, 31 OR 19, 23, 32)*
Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 Generation 1 & 2!
Not compatible with compensated "C" models!
→ MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP REQUIRED.