The SOCOM556-MINI is constructed from advanced US mill-certified high-temperature alloys and heat-treated stainless steel.
The SOCOM556-MINI Fast-Attach® suppressor is shorter, lighter version of SureFire’s SOCOM556-RC, which was selected by US Special Operations Command as first among all competitors in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor evaluation in history, covering all aspects of suppressor performance, and which also received the USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding.
- Patented Fast-Attach® design provides rock-solid attachment and easy removal in seconds
- Same revolutionary suppressor technology as SureFire’s SOCOM556-RC, winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trials
- Provides effective attenuation of sound and dust signatures
- Minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon regardless of number of attach-detach cycles
- Compact and lightweight for minimum overall weapon length and minimum impact on handling characteristics
- Advanced core design to reduce back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas-flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Integrated blast shield increases durability
- Constructed of advanced US mill-certified high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Redundant-welded subcomponents eliminate parts loosening
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Ionbond and Cerakote™ finish in Black or Dark Earth color