Wilson Combat 7.62mm Whisper Suppressor
.300blk/.308 Rifle Can
For over a decade we have been testing dozens of the competitor's suppressors looking for the best match of noise attenuation, portability and hard-use durability geared to the serious shooter.
The Wilson Combat WHISPER® Titanium Suppressor is the result of this exhaustive evaluation.
For the Ultimate All-Around suppressor for hunting or tactical use, the new Wilson Combat WHISPER® proves that a portable, lightweight suppressor can be more effective as others on the market weighing almost twice as much.
Whisper® is a trademark of and used under license by J D Jones
- Oversize 1-7/8" Main Tube Diameter Effectively Captures More Propellant Gases for the Ultimate in Tactical Weapon Suppression while Closely Matching the Diameter of Low-Profile Rifle Rail Systems
- Completely Machined from Lightweight, Quick Cooling, Heat Erosion Resistant and 100% Corrosion-Proof Virgin Billet Titanium (Ti) in our Shop in Berryville, AR USA
- Compact (6 5/16") Overall Length and Lightweight (17.8 oz.) 100% Titanium (Ti) Construction Enable Easy Full-Time Operational Use
- Short Suppressor Design Adds Only 4.5" Additional Length Over a Standard USGI A2 Flash Hider Equipped Rifle
- Lightweight, Efficient Titanium (Ti) Monocore Baffle Design Actually Improves Accuracy
- 100% Welded Construction Eliminates Baffle Displacement or Loosening
- Thorough Testing Shows No Significant Negative Zero-Shift or Impact on Barrel Harmonics
- Minimal Back Pressure for Cleaner Semi-Auto Function
- Comes with Melonite Treated Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake in 5/8" x 24 Thread Diamete
||Max Bore Diameter .308"
- 7mm-08, 300 Whisper/Blackout, .30 RAR, .308 Win., .30-06
| Overall Length
|| 6 5/16"
|| 1 7/8"
|| 17.8 oz.
| Thread (Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake)
|| 5/8" x 24
|| Corrosion-Proof Billet Titanium (Ti)
|| Bead Blasted Gray