ZEV Technologies Wedge Lock Hand Guard
The most technologically advanced hand guard on the market today. The ZEV Technologies Wedge Lock Hand Guard attaches to the receiver via an innovative system built around a lightweight Titanium barrel nut (included) and the two-piece Wedge Lock system that tightens down securely with only one screw.
Machined from aircraft grade aluminum to keep the wall thickness thin, but still strong enough for any environment. The narrow cross-section of the hand guard provides for an excellent ergonomic grip while the M-LOK negative space mounting system provides a smooth, hand-friendly surface in place of Picatinny rails.
ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard features:
- Black type III hard anodized aluminum hand guard
- Black Nitride coated wedge system
- One piece free float design with continuous top rail
- Compatible with all mil-spec upper receivers
- Compatible with low profile gas bocks
- Integral anti-rotation pin compatible with ZEV billet upper ensures consistent alignment of the top rail
- Titanium barrel nut reduces weight and aids in heat dissipation
- M-LOK compatible accessory mounting points for user customization
- Internal diameter of 1.225”
- Wedge System
- Titanium Barrel Nut
- Assembly Tools
The ZEV Wedge Lock is not designed for a suppressor to be mounted under the hand guard.