B&T " Brügger & Thomet" APC10 Pro - 6.9" Barrel
The B&T Brügger & Thomet APC PRO series brings a new level of performance and adaptability to the APC platform. All models feature a dual auto-folding, non-reciprocating charging handle, improved lower receiver ergonomics including a side positioned bolt hold open/release, removable M4 compatible grips, and Magpul(R) M-Lok(R) accessory slots.
B&T Brügger & Thomet APC PRO PISTOL FEATURES
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter
- Dual auto-folding, ambidextrous, non-reciprocating charging handle,
- Lightweight milspec hard-coat anodized 7075 alloy upper rec. with full-length optic rail
- Lightweight polymer lower with enhanced crisp short reset 2 stage trigger
- Echanced Ergonomic, 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Full length optic rail
- Civilian legal semi-automatic pistol variant of the APC45 sub-machinegun chambered in 10mm!
- Includes qty. (1) 15 round mag, a cleaning kit and hard case (stabilizing brace, micro dot optic, and flash light are for picture purposes only).