Ed Brown CLASSIC CUSTOM B/B .45 Cal (17756)
The Classic Custom includes all the classic modifications. Known as their flagship firearm, this is their finest work, and many of their repeat customers say it's the finest pistol available anywhere, at any price.
It has all the bells and whistles, and includes those extra enhancements that you don't really need, but really want! Many customers think of it as the proverbial safe queen, but don't let that fool you - it can take just as much hard service as any pistol out there. The unique slide treatment sets it apart from any other pistol. The sides of the slide are painstaking brought to a gleaming high polish finish, by hand, to contrast and enhance the glass bead finished frame. This gorgeous high polish finish really makes the Classic Custom stand out! The top of the slide features a custom rib for a no glare runway effect that naturally guides your eye to the gold bead front sight, and is finished out with 50 LPI serrations on the back to match the adjustable rear sight, and eliminate distracting light reflection. The frame is elegantly finished in skip-line checkering. Ed Brown thinks you'll agree the Classic Custom represents the ultimate in quality firearm craftsmanship at its finest!
• Model: CC18-BB (Blue), CC18-SS (Stainless)
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame.
• Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
• Skip-line checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Special high polish slide.
• 50 LPI serrations on back of slide to match serrated adjustable sight.
• Adjustable rear sight buried deep into slide, gold bead front sight.
• Two-piece guide rod for smoother cycling and easier disassembly.
• Mag catch with oversize 40 LPI checkered button.
• Custom slide rib.