Ed Brown SF3 Molon Labe .45 Cal (22151)
The Special Forces Molon Labe edition is based on Ed Brown's popular Special Forces model.
The Molon Labe features a .156 ledge style, U-notch rear sight paired with a red fiber optic front sight for the perfect balance of speed and accuracy. We added a flush barrel crown, recessed slide stop, and blended magwell for function and aesthetics. To complete the gun, the slide features "Molon Labe" engraving on the left side of the slide, and VZ Operator II Marsoc grips with a Spartan helmet and Molon Labe engraving.
The Special Forces Molon Labe features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame.
- Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and magwell housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Fully blended magwell for a smooth fit.
- Recessed slide stop.
- Ledge style .156 u-notch rear sight, red fiber optic front sight.
- Flush barrel crown.
- Black Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.