Ed Brown 1911 Special Forces Carry
2 tone 4.25 45 acp
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces Carry pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
The Special Forces Carry features the following:
- 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander Bobtail® frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.