Ed Brown Special Forces Carry
Stainless Steel Carry 3
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces Carry pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
The Special Forces Carry features the following:
- 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander Bobtail® frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.