Ed Brown Special Forces G10 Grips
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
The Special Forces features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Gen4 available colors are Black, Stealth Grey, and Battle Bronze.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.