FN SLP Autoloading 12 Gauge Shotgun
Leveraging more than 100 years of autoloading shotgun engineering, the FN SLP™ was introduced in 2008 and was instantly recognized for performance and ingenuity as the 2009 Shotgun of the Year by The American Rifleman magazine. Capable of firing eight rounds in less than one second, the FN SLP™ features ultra-reliable gas operation, a durable matte black aircraft-grade alloy receiver, synthetic stock, an extended magazine tube and fully adjustable rifle sights.
- GAUGE: 12-gauge, 3” chamber
- OPERATION: Gas-operated autoloader
- AMMO CAPACITY: 6+1
- WEIGHT: 7.7 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 18”
- OVERALL LENGTH: 38.75″
- SIGHTS: High profile/Adjustable rear
- ACTION: Semi-automatic, Active Valve Gas System
- WIDTH: 2.4″
- HEIGHT: 7.9″
- CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM: Standard Invector™
- DROP AT COMB: 1.375″
- LENGTH OF PULL: 14"