Heretic Custom Medusa AUTO Baker Forge Damascus Blade, Black DLC Handle.
Developed with comfort in mind, the Medusa is the one knife you need if you want to cover all your bases. The ergonomic handle, whether held in the reverse grip or held regularly, feels like an extension of your hand rather than holding just another knife. Each blade is machine ground, hand sharpened, and hand assembled to give the end user a custom feel in a production knife. Available in both Automatic (this model) and Manual variations, both Medusas rides on GTC race bearings for the smoothest, fastest action possible. The Medusa will be the workhorse you're looking for and is sure to outperform whatever task it's up against.
- Blade Length: 3.05"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: HG Baker Forged Damascus Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Recurve
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Black DLC
- Handle Material: DLC Titanium w/Frag pattern
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Locking Mechanism: Fat Carbon Snakeskin & DLC Button
- Pivot Assembly: GTC Race Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.52 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA