IWI Galil ACE Pistol - 556 NATO w/ Stabilizing Brace
IWI US is proud to bring back the world famous Galil ACE family of pistols and rifles to the US commercial/civilian market.
The modernized Galil ACE is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- NATO STANAG magazine compatibility
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny top rail
- Picatinny tri-rail forearm with built in, slide on/off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
The Galil ACE SB features a side-folding Stabilizing Brace, produced for IWI US by SB Tactical LLC, designers and manufacturers of the original SB15 and SB47 Pistol Stabilizing Braces. Originally designed as a means for persons with limited mobility to operate and fire the AR-15 pistol, the custom adaptation of the Stabilizing Brace to the Galil ACE pistol takes the application of large frame pistol control and stabilization to a new level. With the IWI brace’s unique sidefolding feature, the Galil ACE SB can be fired with or without the brace extended depending on the shooters need. With the brace in the folded position, storage space required in your safe or range/rifle bag is minimized.
In all other respects, the Galil ACE GAP556SB is identical to the GAP556.
Not available for sale in CA or MA. Magazine capacity restrictions may apply in other states. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.