Strike Industries Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube
The Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube introduces added functionality to an often overlooked part of an AR pistol PDW.
At an overall length of just over 5 inches, the pistol buffer tube reduces the pistol’s overall length. The pistol buffer tube comes complete with our proven tungsten filled buffer and flat-wire buffer spring to aid in reliable cycling over a long service life. The receiver extension features an anti-rotation tab that locks into place over the buffer retaining plunger. The Tube is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength than standard 6061 tubes. An integral QD socket at the rear of the tube facilitates push-pull operation when used in conjunction with slings. The Slick Version features a smooth profile to mount our upcoming Strike Industries' Viper Pistol Stabilizer as well as other popular aftermarket braces.
Both versions also contain QD mounts in the end plate and at the rear of the buffer tube.
Only available for the AR-15 platform. Will be compatible with our upcoming Pistol Stabilizer. Coming soon!
- Compact 5-inch Pistol Buffer Tube
- Fits onto any standard mil-spec AR15 receiver.
- Supported buffer retainer
- Compatible with Strike Industries' Pistol Stabilizer
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 5.28”
- Tube Outer Diameter: 1.247"
- Available Colors: Black, FDE, Red, Blue
- Weight: 3.8oz
- Buffer Weight: 1.8 oz
- Buffer Spring Profile:PDW length Flat-wire spring
- 1x Pistol Buffer Tube
- 1x PDW buffer weight
- 1x Flat wire buffer spring