SF RYDER 9Ti
SF Ryder Series Sound Suppressor (Silencer)
The SF Ryder 9 Ti’s unique tube is created from ultra-lightweight titanium—fluted to further reduce weight and enhance appearance—as are the front and rear plates. This all helps to minimize the 9 Ti’s weight while increasing its overall strength and performance. Single-point-cut ½ x 28 or 13.5 x 1 LH threads (depending on the 9 Ti model) provide secure, easy attachment to similarly threaded 9mm barrels, with no tools required. An extremely durable Cerakote finish, available in three attractive colors, coats the suppressor and protects it from abrasions and corrosion.
Like our world-renowned, award-winning SOCOM suppressors, SF Ryder 9Ti suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits, including reducing a weapon’s sound, dust, and muzzle-flash signature, which helps conceal your position; helping to prevent temporary and permanent hearing loss while enhancing situational awareness and communications; and reducing a weapon’s recoil, which allows for faster follow-up shots and makes shooting more enjoyable. The SF Ryder 9 Ti is an indispensable addition to most any 9mm pistol or rifle.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium tube construction and fluted design reduce weight and increase strength
- Proprietary pig-nose stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and greatly reduce muzzle blast
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for easy disassembly and foolproof reassembly; assembly/disassembly and spud-extension tool are included for easy baffle removal
- Quick, secure thread-on attachment to 1.2 x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels, depending on the 9 Ti model
- Coated with durable, protective Cerakote finish in black, flat dark earth, or gray