The SOCOM762-RC features advanced gas-flow dynamics that reduce back pressure, thereby reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator when used on auto-cycling guns.
SureFire’s SOCOM762-RC Fast-Attach® suppressor represents a revolutionary breakthrough for attenuating the signature of 7.62 rifles, including those chambered for high-intensity magnum calibers. This compact and lightweight suppressor—mounted to the Mk13 sniper rifle in .300 Win-Mag—recently won the Mk13 contract award with US Special Operations Command in the most extensive suppressor evaluation in history. The rigorous USSOCOM testing addressed all aspects of suppressor performance, and SureFire came out on top. The SOCOM762-RC also received the USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding.
- Patented Fast-Attach® design provides rock-solid attachment and easy removal in seconds
- Designed for all 7.62 rifles specifically including those chambered for high-pressure magnum cartridges
- New design provides superior sound attenuation, virtual elimination of first-round muzzle flash, and decreased dust signature
- Minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Compact and lightweight for minimal impact on weapon handling characteristics
- Advanced core design reduces back pressure, suppressed cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Constructed from advanced high-temperature US mill-certified alloys and stainless steel
- Redundant-welded subcomponents eliminate parts loosening
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Ionbond and Cerakote™ finish in Black or Dark Earth color