Wilson Combat 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical
The Wilson Combat/Beretta Centurion Tactical is now available with a Vertec®-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat gunsmiths reduces the size of the frame to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec® size which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911-style grip.
Wilson's skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec® size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor-Tuff ®. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Wilson Combat G-10 grips.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard.
The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear.
The 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical also features Wilson Combat Black G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversized mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical
- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Steel G model de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- Chrome Silicon Action Tune
- 13lb hammer spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
- G10 Vertec Black grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.3”
- Overall Length: 7.75”
- Sight Radius: 5.75”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- *Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
- *Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz