THE O.Z-9C HYPER-COMP BRINGS THE BENEFITS OF A COMPENSATOR TO THE POPULAR COMPACT PLATFORM WITHOUT ADDING ANY EXTRA LENGTH OR MASS.
- The slide has a top channel cut-out that extends to the front of the barrel opening, allowing the front sight to be pinned directly to the barrel, making it easier to track the sight during recoil as it does not reciprocate with the slide. This unique ported barrel design allows for easy barrel disassembly for cleaning and maintenance that compensated guns typically need, without having to remove a compensator
- The O.Z-9 was designed and created for balance. It's one of the first things you notice when holding this pistol. Balance equates to what every shooter is looking for a more controllable pistol with less felt recoil, less muzzle flip and faster, more accurate follow-up shots
- At the heart of the O.Z-9 is our pat. pending Steel Receiver. This solid steel frame runs the length of the entire pistol allowing the locking block to be fully integrated. The extended rails in the steel receiver help provide more than double the surface area of contact to the slide. Additional benefits include channels that clear out debris while also acting as lubricating reservoirs for high friction areas.
- Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip. A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver.
- By design, the trigger is housed in the steel receiver allowing for future grip upgrades without completely breaking down the pistol. Our improved grips have steeper angles, and forward hand position keeping the muzzle down, and pointing straighter.
- Additional grip sizes and colors, different length conversion slides, and multiple sized magwells are available to facilitate further customization by end-users. The O.Z-9C is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® mags.
- NOTE: Compact O.Z-9 specific parts (slide, barrel, grip) are not compatible nor interchangeable with the Standard O.Z-9.