Aimpoint 3X-C Magnifier with FlipMount™ 39 mm & TwistMount™ Base
with FlipMount™ 39 mm & TwistMount™ Base
incorporates proven design features and premium Aimpoint quality at an entry level price point.
The 3X-C can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. These magnifiers utilize the red dot in sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter’s eye. The 3X-C is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy. This model has a 39 mm FlipMount and a TwistMount base.
The 3X-C magnifier is optimized for use with the Micro T-2/H-2, CompM4 Series, and CompM5 series of sights for long-range aiming or observation provides a crisp sight picture with a generous field of view.
- Variable (-2 to + 2) dioptric setting
- Compatible with Aimpoint red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
- Ergonomic design for sure grip when used as a handheld observation tool; Shockproof
- Weight 220 g (7.8 oz) magnifier only
- Submersible to 0,5 meters (2 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 39 mm (1.5 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming
INCLUDES: FlipMount™ 39 mm , TwistMount™ Base, Allen Key