AXL RAC Link
The RAC Link allows users to easily attach their currently owned or issued headsets to the innovative Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Kit (RAC headset arms).
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low-profile interface
- Helmet-specific Mic Link (Peltor Comtac II, III, V, and VI, Howard Leight)
- 3-4 RAC Links
- Set of screws ( with Loctite ) and t-posts.
- 2 RAC Link Hubs
- 1 Instruction card
Compatible with the following headsets:
- Peltor Comtac 3/5 with Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 2 without Boom Mic mount
- MSA Sordin, TCI Liberator (Over The Head Variants. Neckband variants incompatible without modification)
- Howard Leight Impact Sport
- Invisio T7, T5
- Peltor Comtac 6 / SwatTac with Boom Mic
- Peltor Comtac XPI with Boom Mic
For installation instructions, see the following video
AXL RAC Link Install Instructions
Note: For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets, use the Unity Tactical adapter
Installation of RAC Links will void the Ops-Core warranty on the AMP Rail Mount Arms.