B&T "Brügger & Thomet" TP9-N Pistol - 5" Barrel
B&T Brügger & Thomet TP9-N Pistol Features
- Cold-hammer forged barrel
- Compact lightweight and durable polymer construction
- Full-length optic rail, side accessory rails
- Low-profile back up sights, rear adjustable barrel shroud with Tri-lug adapter for use with SD-988400-US suppressor
- Translucent polymer mags compatible with B&T APC9
- Ambidextrous magazine release and safety
- Short recoil, rotating barrel, closed bolt operation
- OEM Forearm Vertical Grip Socket
Responding to consumer requests, B&T Brügger & Thomet has redesigned the polymer frame and internals with a complicated milling process that includes a small nub that can be used to mount a VFG after the NFA application process is complete. The result is a B&T TP9 nearly identical to foreign versions.
The B&T Brügger & Thomet TP9-N Pistol was designed to meet the difficult requirements of close protection teams for a lightweight, compact 9mm PDW. The weapon is also in service with intelligence agencies, plainclothes police, SWAT teams and military special forces around the globe. Compared by weight, size, and ammunition capacity, the TP9 is a class of its own. The B&T TP9 9mm semi-auto pistol is the civilian version of the B&T MP9 SMG
Civilian legal semi-automatic pistol variant of the B&T MP-9 sub-machine gun chambered in 9X19mm. Includes 1 translucent polymer 30 round magazine, cleaning kit, and hard case.
There are a ton of upgrades for the B&T TP9 from Custom Smith MFG & B&T that can be purchased separately or you can choose the WORKS option above.
THE WORKS FEATURES
- Custom Smith MFG B&T GHM9C Folding Tailhook Host.
- Gear Head Works Tailhook
- Custom Smith MFG Falcon Charging Handle
- Custom Smith MFG TP9 AFG
- Steiner MRS Red Dot Sight