CMCS 12 gauge
The M26-CMCS-M1 is a manually operated 12 gauge shotgun system with a full length integral M1913 rail, adjustable 4 position buttstock, and ambidextrous safety and charging handle, this shotgun adjusts to fit various applications. The M26-CMCS-M1 fires all available 12 gauge munitions, including breaching and less-lethal, and is based on the U.S. Army's only type classified shotgun, the M26 MASS. The M26-CMCS-M1 shotgun system is ideal for close quarter encounters, home defense, law enforcement, and military.
- Multi-shot 12 gauge shotgun, 3" chamber
- Operation: Straight-Pull Bolt-Action
- Capacity: 3 or 5 Round Detachable Magazine
- Air cooled, and manually operated
- Retractable accessory stand-off device for ballistic breaching
- Full Length Integral M1913 rail
- Adjustable Buttstock, 4 Positions
- Safety and Charging Handle are reversible for ambidextrous operation
- Caliber: 12 gauge
- Chamber: 2-3/4" or 3"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Barrel Length: 7-3/4 in (19.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 26.5 in (67.3 cm)
- Cylinder Bore: Improved Cylinder