Marfione Custom HALO III Mini OTF AUTO 2.0" Hot Blued Dragon Skin Damascus Blade, Abalone Inlay Handle
Marfione Custom Knives
The Halo Automatic from Tony Marfione is the class of the OTF world and has one of the strongest firing blades we've ever seen. The push-button fires the blade out lightning-fast and it also unlocks the blade so that when you pull the tab at the butt end of the knife, the blade retracts easily into the handle to fire again. This Mini Halo III OTF includes a mirror-polished M390 tanto blade, black aluminum handle, double vapor blasted hardware, and it comes in its own custom carbon fiber case with a metal certificate of authenticity. This is an absolutely amazing highly collectible and it really gives you an insight into how nice out the front AUTOs, especially ones this small, can be.
- Blade Length: 2.00"
- Cutting Edge: 1.92"
- Closed Length: 2.69"
- Overall Length: 4.65"
- Blade Materials: Hot Blued Dragon Skin Damascus Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.075"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow, Star Grid
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish
- Handle Material: Hard Coat Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum with Abalone Inlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.214"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: None
- Case Material: Custom Carbon Fiber Case
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Designers: Tony and Sean Marfione
- Handmade in the USA