Microtech 142-1CT-DS Combat Troodon UTD Series AUTO OTF Knife 3.75" Black DLC Double Edge Dagger Plain Blade, Milled Black Aluminum Handles, Black Hardware
MT1421CTDS: 142-1CT-DS Combat Troodon UTD
The Combat Troodon is a precision-made, out-the-front tactical knife. It is 25% larger than the flagship, the Troodon. It brings the slender handle, contoured shape, radical design elements, and a sophisticated internal mechanism that improves operational functionality and reliability to a larger scale. The Combat Troodon is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications.
- Textured handles for improves grip
- Fluted blade and ported chassis to expel dirt and debris
- DLC blade and hardware for better wear and abrasion resistance
- Nickel Boron plated internals for extra corrosion resistance
- Troodon - "Wounding Tooth"
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Handle: UTD Milled 6061-T6 Aluminum with Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodizing
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 9.10"
- Length Closed: 5.20"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA