Microtech 184-10 GLYKON Bayonet BB Overlay
Named for an ancient Greek snake god, the Glykon is the first Microtech to feature the tri-sided button. This makes it a top-slide OTF as well as a side-firing model that is completely ambidextrous. All you need to do is switch the pocket clip over to the other side with a huge Torx bit and you're good to go. It's one of the few Microtechs to use Torx screw construction allowing for adjustments at home.
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.55"
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.00"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Bayonet
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black 6061-T6 Aluminum with Bead Blasted Titanium Overlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down)
- Weight: 5.01 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA