Microtech 278-1DLCTSH Scarab II Shadow AUTO OTF Knife 3.95" Black Drop Point Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
MT2781DLCTSH: 278-1DLCTSH Scarab II, Shadow
The Microtech Scarab II is a high quality tactical out-the-front knife, based on the original Microtech Ultratech design. Built to withstand the extreme, the Scarab II excels in high-intensity covert operations. The Scarab II is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications for use by qualified law enforcement, military, and government agency operatives. The Scarab II is fabricated to the highest possible standards to assure reliability and safety with its use. Featuring a one-handed, open and close, dual-action out-the-front (OTF) design, and double edge blade. The Scarab is produced with a large easy-to-grip handle that contains non-slip grip inlays on both sides.
- Ambidextrous pocket clip
- Glass break device incorporated into the back of the handle
- Tamper-resistant screws
- Lanyard attachment
- Large actuating button to accommodate gloves
- Automatic Opening/Closing - Front Opener
- Action: Dual Action - Auto Fire/Retract
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Length: 3.95"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Thickness: 0.581"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodizing
- Length Closed: 5.25"
- Length Open: 9.25"
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless Full Hard
- Standard Top: 6061-T6 AL Alloy
- Trigger: 303 Stainless
- Window Breaker
- Made in the USA