Plan-B™ by Q®
When your silencer is equipped with the Plan-B mount & Cherry Bomb muzzle brake by Q, you can enjoy your silencer without fear of launching it down range.
As you'd expect, we accomplish this by utilizing tapers on both the Cherry Bomb and the Plan-B mount. This provides a better lock-up thanks to increased surface area, guarantees improved alignment of your silencer, and protects your threads from carbon exposure. No shims, washers, latches, springs, gimmicks, or timing of the muzzle device required!
COMPATIBILITY: Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338, Hybrid
WEIGHT: 1.85 oz.
MATERIAL & COATING: Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
MOUNT: Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake (select a Cherry Bomb in the drop-down if you need one)
REQUIRED TOOLS: Props to SilencerCo for having the forethought to include the tools needed to install replacement mounts. It's as if they knew theirs sucks.
Plan-B: OMEGA: SilencerCo Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338 & Hybrid | Dead Air Nomad | Energetic Armament VOX | YHM Turbo K
Plan-B: ASR: SilencerCo Saker 7.62, Saker 5.56, Saker 5.56, Omega 36M K & Chimera 300
Plan-B: OMEGA 9K: SilencerCo Omega 9K, Omega 45K, Octane 9, Octane 45, Obsidian 9, & Obsidian 45, Harvester 300
Plan-B: GHOST M: DeadAir Ghost-M, Wolfman, & Wolf-9SD
Plan-B: TIRANT: AAC Ti-Rant 9 & Ti-Rant 45
Please refer to your firearms safety manual before performing any maintenance on your own. Seek help from a qualified gunsmith if you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
Cherry Bomb to Barrel
- Remove muzzle device from your barrel.
- Clean and degrease muzzle threads. Do not use steel tools for cleaning. We recommend using a piece of solvent-moistened Scotch-Brite™, or a brass or nylon brush.
- Using a 1/2 inch socket and a torque wrench, tighten Cherry Bomb clockwise to 20-30 ft-lbs. The use of Rocksett won't hurt either.
Plan-B™ mount to Omega
- Refer to the Omega manual to remove their stupid mount.
- Hand thread the Plan-B™ mount into the Omega. Take care not to cross thread it.
- Torque Plan-B™ mount into Omega to approx 35 ft-lbs (according to Omega manual) using the tools provided with your Omega.