HB Industries B&T GHM9 Charging handle
Our charging handle for the B&T GHM9 features a knurled aluminum finger catch that rotates freely as the handle is pulled rearward and the weapon is charged. The knurled texture provides for a very comfortable yet very positive purchase on the charge handle, and by free floating the finger catch the charging action is very smooth regardless of what angle/rotation the handle is engaged from. Our charging handle is ambidextrous and can be used on either the right or left side of the GHM9.
The center spindle is made from chromoly steel and heat treated then black nitride finished. The knurled finger catch is 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625 for black, and TypeII ClassII for Red.
- Knurled Texture Finger Catch
- Free Float/Rotation of Finger Catch to Spindle
- Increased Grip and Smoother Bolt Action
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6 Finger Catch
- Machined Chromoly Steel Charging Spindle, Black Nitride
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.