Heretic Hydra SE Two-Tone Black Single Edge, Copper
The Hydra is a single action OTF (out the front) automatic knife, and is the first of its kind to feature a button safety and double prong pocket clip. To operate the knife, simply move the button safety over with your thumb, then press the button underneath to fire. In order to retract the blade, press the button while pulling the charging handle from the bottom of the knife. Release the button and return the charging handle to its original resting state. This recharges the spring inside and resets the mechanism, ready for another impressive actuation. Proudly made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.62"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 5.50"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Blade Material: Elmax Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum with Copper Top
- Handle Thickness: 0.480"
- Locking Mechanism: Black DLC Titanium Button
- Pocket Clip: Black DLC Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA