Heretic Hydra TE Two-Tone Black Tanto, Copper Top
The Hydra is a single action OTF (out the front) automatic knife, and is the first of its kind to feature a button safety and double prong pocket clip. To operate the knife, simply move the button safety over with your thumb, then press the button underneath to fire. In order to retract the blade, press the button while pulling the charging handle from the bottom of the knife. Release the button and return the charging handle to its original resting state. This recharges the spring inside and resets the mechanism, ready for another impressive actuation. Proudly made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.62"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 5.50"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Blade Material: Elmax Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum with Copper Top
- Handle Thickness: 0.480"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA