LANTAC - LA-SF15 Patrol Rifle - 5.56 NATO
The LA-SF15™ PATROL .223/5.56 /300BLK Semi Auto Rifle is manufactured to the highest quality standards and assembled by a skilled team of rifle builders. Each rifle is shot tested at their facility and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
With a massive specification out of the box the LA-SF15™ delivers exceptional performance and is ready to go without any modifications or upgrades.
The LA-SF15™ is manufactured using their enhanced forged receiver sets that feature an internally flared magwell to assist in 'high stress' reloading, a radiused cam pin recess and patented CP-R360 Domed Head Cam Pin fitted to our E-BCG®, Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group that reduces wear and friction. The E-BCG® also features enlarged and forward facing gas holes that vent gas away from the shooter and the Carriers flared tail enhances accuracy.
Each rifle features our patented Dragon® Muzzle Brake for maximum control.
The .223/5.56 rifle features an Intermediate gas system for smooth reduced recoil performance.
- Barrel: 416R Stainless, Nitrided, 14.5'', 1:7, .223 Wylde/ 5.56mm or 300BLK (1:8), 11° Crown,
- Threads: ½-28 UNEF,
- Receivers: Forged Certified 7075-T6 AR15 Receivers, Internal Flared Magwell, Spotface Takedown.
- Finish: Type3, Class2 Hardcoat Anodising to MIL-A-3625. Deep Black No:37038.
- Handguard: Lantac Spada®-ML™ Freefloat.
- Trigger: Milspec Single Stage, ALG QMS.
- Trigger Guard: Magpul MOE, Black Polymer.
- Controls: Standard Milspec with Ambi Safety.
- Stock: Magpul MOE, Black Polymer. 6 Position Milspec Buffer Tube.
- Bolt: E-BCG® Enhanced Bolt Carrier, Carpenter 158 MPI Bolt, Nitride Finish
- Magazine: 30Rnd Magpul
Length: Stock Collapsed: 31.75'' (80.64cm).
Weight: Unloaded 30Rnd magazine: 6.29lbs (2.85Kg).
State specific laws may prohibit the purchase of this firearm.
This firearm is not available to residents of CT, MD, NY, MA, HI & NJ.