Microtech 227-1CCS Dirac Delta Cerakote Coyote Camo
The Dirac is the first Microtech double action knife with a cover firing slider. The extremely ergonomic chassis features curved lines similar to the HALO for a slightly different feel, compared to other handles. They researched this particular OTF design and applied their signature ultra-high tolerance Microtech features such as proprietary hardware, innovative internal mechanism, and glass breaker. With an overall length of 9.4-inches, the Dirac is just right for an everyday or tactical knife.
- Blade Length: 3.79"
- Cutting Edge: 3.65"
- Closed Length: 5.61"
- Overall Length: 9.40"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.17"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.42"
- Locking Mechanism: Cover Slide
- Pocket Clip: 301 Stainless Steel (Tip-Down)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA